POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Any news on an update to 3.5 for Mac? : Re: Any news on an update to 3.5 for Mac? Server Time
1 Jun 2024 23:11:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Any news on an update to 3.5 for Mac?
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 23 Dec 2002 08:01:23
Message: <3e070923$1@news.povray.org>
In article <0001HW.BA2D4DB700119C0004AF8FF0@news.povray.org> , Martin Crisp
<spa### [at] tesseractcomau>  wrote:

>  [Thorsten: remember that
> weird 'is it pov or is it the mac' bug to do with CDs and macros in
> 3.0?]

Yes, I remember.  It turned out it was a bug in the Finder which would set
some global working directory settings made by the C library.  I think I
recall sending you an email over a year later when Apple had finally fixed
the Finder in a newer Mac OS version...

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde